Aims & Objects
The aims and objects of the federation are as follows:-
- To assist and promote the growth and development of poultry in every way in the country.
- To foster and encourage the exchange of information relating to poultry farming and allied industries.
- To promote and organize national campaigns for promotion of poultry products through advertisements, conferences, shows, etc.
- To collect classify and circulate statistical and other information relating to poultry.
- To represent the difficulties of poultry and allied industries to the central and state Governments and other authorities concerned and to obtain redress thereof and to endeavour to remove all impediments in the growth and development of poultry.
- To do all such lawful things as are incidental or conducive to and in consonance with the attainment of the above objectives.
- To promote the interest of commercial poultry as a whole.
All the incomes, earnings, moveable and immovable properties of the society shall be solely utilised and applied towards the achievements of its aims objects only as set forth in the memorandum of association and no profit thereof shall be paid or transferred directly or indirectly by way of dividends, bonus, profits or in any manner whatsoever, to the present or past members of the society or to any person claiming through any one or more of the present or the past members. No member of the society shall have any personal claim on any movable or immovable properties of the society or make any profits whatsoever, by virtue of this membership.